March 7, 2023 – Ottawa – Through its 2022-23 Community Support Program, the Royal Canadian Naval Benevolent Fund (RCNBF) has boosted the assistance members of the naval community will receive through its financial support of several outstanding programs.
- $10,000 to Support Our Troops’ Special Needs Program, specifically earmarking these funds for Canadian naval families with special needs dependents.
- $25,000 for the Equipment Grant Program offered by Soldier On, allocated to naval members on the waitlist.
- $25,000 for Operation Emergency Fund, directed towards naval families experiencing financial hardship. This initiative was established in 2020 by the charitable organization Together We Stand Foundation.
The RCNBF Community Support Program is entirely dedicated to services, programs and projects that support the naval community. Through such partnerships as these, our organization leverages its financial resources to achieve the greatest impact.
For more information about these initiatives, visit:
- RCNBF Community Support Program
- Support Our Troops’ Special Needs Grants
- Soldier On’s Equipment Grant Program
- Together We Stand’s Operation Emergency Fund